Unit 5 S Park Business Park,
Tel: 0161 476 5168
Unit 3, Suttons Business Park,
Tel: 0118 969 6161
This privacy statement is effective as of May 25, 2018. Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
In order to operate effectively and fulfil its legal obligations, Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd needs to collect, maintain and use certain personal information about current, past and prospective employees, customers, suppliers and other individuals with whom it has dealings. All such personal information, whether held on computer, paper or other media, will be obtained, handled, processed, transported and stored lawfully and correctly, in accordance with the safeguards contained in the GDPR Regulations.
Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd uses your personal data only where required for specific purposes i.e. to continue the supply or purchase of goods and services. We will not use your personal data for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed unless it is required or authorised by law, or it is in your own vital interest to do so.
Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd is fully committed to all areas under GDPR and will ensure that data is managed in accordance with the following –
▪ be fairly and lawfully processed and not processed unless specific conditions are met;
▪ be obtained for one or more specified, lawful purposes and not processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes;
▪ be adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes;
▪ be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
▪ not be kept for longer than is necessary;
▪ be processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights under GDPR;
▪ be kept secure from unauthorised or unlawful processing and protected against accidental loss, destruction or damage; and
▪ not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless the country or territory ensures adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
▪ observe fully all conditions regarding the fair collection and use of personal information;
▪ meet its legal obligations to specify the purpose for which information is used;
▪ collect and process appropriate personal information only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil operational needs or to comply with legal obligations;
▪ ensure the quality of the personal information used;
▪ apply strict checks to determine the length of time personal information is held;
▪ ensure that individuals about whom information is held are able to exercise their rights under GDPR, including the right to be informed that processing is taking place, the right of access to their own personal information, the right to prevent processing in certain circumstances and the right to correct, rectify, block or erase incorrect information;
• take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard personal information; and
• ensure that personal information is not transferred outside the EEA without suitable safeguards.
If, despite our commitment and efforts to protect your personal data, you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated, we encourage and welcome individuals to come to Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd first to seek resolution of any complaint. You have the right at all times to register a complaint directly with the relevant supervisory authority or to make a claim against Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd with a competent court (either in the country where you live, the country where you work or the country where you deem that data privacy law has been infringed). Contact us to exercise any of your rights.
Like most companies, Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd uses customer relationship management (CRM) database technology to manage and track our marketing efforts. Our CRM databases include personal data belonging to individuals at our client and other companies with whom we already have a business relationship or want to develop one. The personal data used for these purposes includes relevant business information, such as: contact data, and other business information included by Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd professionals based on their personal interactions with you. If you wish to be excluded from our CRM databases, please contact us
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by utilising opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you or to have your personal data removed from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases at any time by contacting us. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again.
We apply appropriate administrative, technical and organisational security measures to protect your person data that is under our control. We also take steps to ensure that any service provider that we engage to process personal data on our behalf takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard such personal data.
Please contact us if:
▪ You have a general question about how Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd protects your personal data.
▪ You wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data rights.
▪ You wish to make a complaint about Pioneer Digital Solutions Ltd.’s use of your data.