Due to recent growth, the award-winning Pioneer Group has an exciting opportunity for a NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor. This is a full-time permanent role based at our Stockport offices, mostly working around the Northwest but the role will involve some nationwide travel and stopovers on occasion.
We are looking for conscientious individuals who can work safely, professionally and appropriately with good communication skills.
The role may suit suitably qualified individuals who are looking to move into a supervisory position.
The role will involve:
- To carry out electrical quality checks on new and existing installations.
- Liaison between the company and the NICEIC.
- Testing, inspections, maintenance, and repair work.
- Manage and run projects/jobs as required
- To have NVQ Level 3 in electrical installations.
- To have 18th edition (BS7671) training.
- Test and Inspection (2391 or similar) would be beneficial but not essential. (must have some testing experience)
- ECS Card
- Computer literate
Desirable but not essential:
- SC Clearance.
- Supervisory experience.
- Company Vehicle Provided (for business use only)
- Company Mobile Phone.
- Company uniform.
- Pension Scheme.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Full UK Driving License Essential
£33,000 to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com